Tuesday 23 December 2014

Jo's November Ornament

I was just sitting down at the computer to look for a small ornie I could stitch in time for the end of the year when I remembered I hadn't shown my November stitch yet!

November's theme was Bugs, Insects or Spiders and I chose this amazing pumpkin spider from JCS Sept/Oct 2013.  The designer is Tempting Tangles.




He was stitched on a random piece of 32count linen from a Crafty Kitten grab bag.  The plan is to stretch him round a canvas and display him on an easel by next Hallowe'en.  I liked the ribbon they used on the model so I need to get some of that in the new year.

Speaking of the New Year, we will continue using this blog and I will just update the title of it to reflect the correct year.  So you don't need to do anything different, just keep posting!  Please could you label your posts as you do them with your name, the month and the designer's name too.

8 comments:

Rita said...

Great spider!!!

I'll join in starting in Jan. Should be fun!

Heather said...

So cool!

cucki said...

Ohh sweet x

Lisa Dunn said...

I love the spider!

Are you accepting new members for 2015? If so, I would love to join in!

Lisa Dunn
wyrdneedles.blogspot.com

Marcy said...

Love this guy. He was my second choice for bugs ... Hmmmm, may need to stitch him in 2015.

Stitching Noni said...

Creepy! For a spider he is very cute!!! :o)

Lisa Dunn said...

Hi Jo! I fixed my status so you can email me from my comment. I also sent you an email. I am looking forward to joining in on the SAL for 2015.

Thanks!

Lili said...

love the beads around it!!
cool spider!!

Hugs,
Lili