Tuesday 9 December 2014

Light My Fire!

My last ornament for 2014 is Light my fire! from Sisters and Best Friends.  I left off the words, changed a few colors and just stitched Mr. Jack.


I was supposed to stitch him last year but Christmas stitching got in the way.  I thought about dumping him again this year for the same reason but my inner Grinch popped up, saving Jack from this sad fate.  And so for the first time (ever!) I stitched all 12 Halloweenie months.   Woohoo!  I'm grinning as big as Jack now .... except I have more teeth.

3 comments:

cucki said...

Sweet x

Lili said...

Very cute design!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Well done you! You are first in our league table LOL.

I know what you mean about December being more for Christmas stitching. I made it a Free month as I though t people might have half finished pieces they could complete. I've chosen a small one myself.