Wednesday 28 January 2015

Lisa's January Witch

Hi everyone! I'm new to the Halloween Ornie SAL, and I am so happy to be joining you guys on this fun SAL. My name is Lisa, and I live in Mississippi. I blog at Wyrd Needles. Fall is my favorite time of year, and Halloween is my favorite holdiay. :o)  My plan is to use various embroidery techniques during the year, and I'm planning on finishing all my ornies as ornaments for a Halloween tree at work.

Here is my January Witch. It is a free cross stitch design by Lorraine Clarke called Wherever You Lay Your Hat that I found on Cyberstitchers.com. It was a fun and quick stitch.


10 comments:

Felicia said...

Very cute!

Lili said...

Welcome!
Cute ornament!!

Rita said...

Lisa, it's really cute!

Unknown said...

Too cute!

Marcy said...

Welcome! Great choice ... I love witches hats.

CATHI said...

So cute!

Cathi

cheryl said...

I haven't seen this pattern before. So cute - Love the spider.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great choice for this month. I've seen this one on Cyber stitches myself.
Looking forward to seeing which ornies you choose for your tree, and a picture of the decorated tree in October too!

AnaCristina said...

Stitching Noni said...

Welcome!
What a great January design :o)
Can't wait to see what other embroidery techniques you use over the year
Hugs xx