Saturday 31 October 2015

Ghostly Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone!!

I actually finished my Ghost stitching earlier this month but I decided to wait until Halloween to post.... seems so much more like Halloween to post on the day!!

My "Ghost" is actually another square on The Trilogy's Halloween Sneak Peek that I have been been stitching for quite some time now...

Here he is all in his ghostly glory:


The whole piece looks like this at the moment:


I have one more square to stitch once I have finished the pumpkin and then it will just be the black border left to do!

Before I go I have one more pic to show you.... Jo asked us to show pics of any Halloween decorating that we do.  I generally don't decorate for Halloween but this year I did do something....

I decorated my Meerkats (this is an on-going Meerkat competition that I have going with a friend at work - we have started to decorate our Meerkats for various events and sharing the pics)


However you celebrate Halloween, have a great time.... and don't forget Jo's Halloween Blog Hop... my post is up showing my letter of the mystery phrase.


6 comments:

Anne said...

noni, i love your little ghostie! happy halloween

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What an adorable ghostie.
Live the meerkats too, such a great idea!

AnaCristina said...

Happy Halloween!!!

Heather said...

Great stitching :)

Shelly said...

Ghostie looks great. Love that buttery fabric though, they look great on it. Happy Halloween!

cheryl said...

Cute little ghostie! And I must say ... This is my first time seeing decorated Halloween Meerkats. Sweet!