Monday 21 December 2015

November & December Done and Dusted!!

This is a real shoe-horn post.... I have finished off November's creepy tree finally... and added December's free choice and combined them to be a big hurdle finish on this design - "Dancing in the Moonlight" by Praiseworthy Stitches.

So here we are.... the creepy tree finished.... along with the raven, cat and resident ghosts!

"Dancing in the Moonlight" - Praiseworthy Stitches
I still need to add beads and a bit of back stitch but that will be done at the end when everything else is stitched.

Did you notice my lovely new needle minder?  Just perfect for Halloween stitching - a spider in his silvery blingy web!

So that's me done for 2015.... now I just need to start planning for my 2016 stitching!

Before I go though, I just want to say thank you to Jo for hosting such an awesome blog for all of us that love to stitch Halloween...  It has been great fun seeing all the great stitching over the year as well!

Til we meet again in 2016, have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!  See you all again soon!

5 comments:

Heather said...

It looks great I love the fabric!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fantastic design and perfect for the double end of the year! Love the fabric and the needleminder.

Thanks for being part of the SAL this year.

cucki said...

It is looking so lovely..love the fabric too
Hugs x

Shebafudge said...

Wonderful finish! Love it!

Rita said...

Looks great!