Saturday 7 May 2016

Jo's May Finish - Spiders

I am now over half way through my band sampler; 5 bands done, 4 to go!

Here is this month's band for the Spiders theme, seems like the spider that the ghost was scaring the froggie with last month has grown in size and turned on the ghosts!  Or maybe that's Mumma Spider come for her baby?

stitched on 32 count lilac linen

Here is the whole piece so far, along with my special spooky scissors and my new scissor charm:



**************************************

I did email everyone to tell them about a new blog party I discovered - the May Monster Madness on 28th May.  I'll be signing the group up for it and will write a blog post on the day featuring some of the monsters we have stitched over the last 2.5 years.  If you have a suitable photo you have never shown here, please email it to me and I'll include it too.  All photos will of course be credited to you as part of this group.

6 comments:

Lili said...

Very pretty!!
Your scissor charm is so beautiful! :)

Little Gothic Horrors said...

Thanks so much for joining May Monster Madness! So excited to see your collection of monster-y stitching on the 28th!

Heather said...

Awesome job so far I love the spooky scissors!

Khristine Doiron said...

It looks so good!! I love this project! I also love those scissors and charm, so perfect for this blog!!

Stitching Noni said...

Awesome spiders! Love those scissors and the charms.... perfect for you!!
I must send you my monster pic!
Hugs xx

Loretta said...

Looking good!!!