Sunday 6 August 2017

All caught up! Jul/Aug for Anne S

Wow, I really got 'in the zone' this weekend with my stitching - I think I even surprised myself yesterday!!  Here are my choices for July and August.

July - Ghosts



"Happy Halloween" by Simple Stitches (freebie)
Stitched on 32ct summer khaki (or dirty?) Belfast linen
with my own choice of DMC threads (similar to the charted GAST)

August - Creepy Trees


I once again went back to Prairie Schooler's When Witches Go Riding to stitch the main tree - this is where I can see the colours are very different between the witch and the tree, so I guess I'll have to re-stitch the witch etc before I'm 100% happy with it.


6 comments:

Rita said...

I love them both!

Khristine Doiron said...

That little ghost is so cute!! And your creepy tree looks great!

Kaisievic said...

I really love the creepy tree and the witch! Cute ghost, too, of course!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Love thee ghostie. You can see the difference in colour between the witch and the tree but trees are supposed to be more brown in colour.

Stitching Noni said...

Great finishes! :o)

Lili said...

The ghost is so cute!
Love the creepy tree!